Children's Church Re-start
It’s Time For CHILDREN’S WORSHIP AGAIN
The Plan to Return to Children’s Worship as a body of Believers at the Church
Part A: Sunday, June 21st, 2020 @ 10:45 am Nursery, Toddler and Jr. Church
Part B. Sunday, July 12th, 2020 @ 9:30 am, Reinstate all Sunday School Classes
FORMAT OF WORSHIP:
Part A: Will Only be for the Nursery, Toddler and Jr. Church for the month of June.
Part B: We desire to fully re-instate our Sunday School Classes.
PREPARATIONS FOR CHILDREN’S WORSHIP: [The protocol for returning to Children’s worship for the Church.]
Children with any health issues should refrain from attending church or children’s worship groups. It is imperative that we as a church family insure the safest possible standards for our children. It is our responsibility to protect and provide for them.
If you have COVID-19 related symptoms, please contact your primary care provider and do not attend church or allow your child(ren) to attend in person. Symptoms includes: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, loss of taste or smell, gastrointestinal disorders, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, and conjunctivitis.
- Sanitize your hands before you attend.
- Parents and children will stop at the Health station at the end of the hallway to the Children’s wing. Parents must check their children in and out at the same place. (An Active Roster is required)
- Temperatures will be taken prior to enrolling your children in the children’s church programs. Temperatures should be taken for all children planning to attend Nursery, Toddler and Jr. Church service. If you have an unusually high temperature, may be individual specific but is typically 100.4 degrees or higher, please remain at home.
- Physical distancing will be encouraged, but we cannot guarantee children will remain in their suggested distance restrictions. We will be getting the children outside in our playground area as often as we can, because the fresh air is health inspiring for children. If physical distancing is a necessity for you, it may not be best for you to place your child(ren) in the children’s worship options.
- We discourage all physical contact with hugging, handshakes, etc.
SANITIZE: The rooms, toys, tables, and chairs will all be sanitized before and after use in the children’s classes. Our goal is to provide your children with a safe and sanitary learning environment. Therefore, a minimal amount of toys and surface items will be used.
Our worship service will be the same length as the online services we have been broadcasting the past few weeks. We are sensitive to time because we have children’s ministry. Parents must pick their children up first after the main worship service is over. All special requests will be considered on a case by case basis. We are Not a Day Care.