Preparing for Worship
PREPARATIONS FOR WORSHIP
[The protocol for returning to worship as a church.]
- Sanitize your hands before you attend.
- Your temperature will be taken inside the main entrance upon your arrival. If you have any kind of abnormal temperature reading, you will be asked to Isolate in another room with a monitor or you may return to your home. And everyone will be ask these 3 questions: (1) Have you been sick with a fever within the last 48 hours? (2) Have you been exposed to anyone who has tested positive to COVID 19 in the last 14 days? (3) Have you traveled outside the US within the last 14 days?
- You will be provided a mask to wear at your discretion, it is not required to be worn.
- You may sit with your immediate family members only. All guests not related must sit or stand 6ft from one another.
- You will have the option of gloves.
- We discourage all physical contact with hugging, handshakes, etc.
Individuals who have underlying health conditions should consider whether or not it is best to worship from home. Underlying conditions includes: chronic lung disease, asthma, serious heart conditions, hypertension, immunocompromised, obesity, diabetes, chronic kidney disease, undergoing dialysis, and liver disease. Those who are 65 years and older are also more vulnerable than others.
If you have COVID-19 related symptoms, please contact your primary care provider and do not attend church in person. Symptoms includes: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, loss of taste or smell, gastrointestinal disorders, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, and conjunctivitis.