What We Are About
Welcome to Bethel!
Taking the church to the community!
Four Things Unite Us:
- Our Salvation (What God has done for us)
- Our Statement (Why we exist as a church)
- Our Strategy (How we fulfill our purpose)
- Our Structure (When and where we fulfill our purpose)
"...You are a member of God’s very own family...and you belong in God’s household with every other Christian.” Eph. 2:19
- The church is A FAMILY.
- God's expects you to be A PART of a church family.
- A Christian without a church family is AN ORPHAN.
We believe a great commitment to the great commandment and the great commission will grow a great church!
“Jesus said, ‘Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” Matt. 28:19-20
“Jesus said, ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart...soul...and mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and Prophets hang on these two commandments.’” Matt. 22:36-40
- To worship the Father, God’s Presence (Worship)
- To ready a life for service, God’s Love (Ministry)
- To reach the world with God’s Word (Evangelism)
- To nurture people in God’s Family (Fellowship)
- To equip God’s People (Discipleship)